University Twenty Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for outstanding students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Two scholarships can be awarded to UTS recipients: The Kipaji Scholarship and The Professor de Winter Scholarship. These scholarships have additional requirements.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
• Application for a UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will be required to gain an admission letter first.
• You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year (September). Note that after the completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
• You must have a student number.
• You must not have graduated from a UT graduate program;
• You satisfy the conditions required for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
• You must meet the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub score of speaking skills
• You must not be eligible for a Dutch study loan;
• The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for outstanding students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class