The Union of Pan Asian Communities was founded in 1974. It is one of the largest providers of health and human services. This scholarship is awarded to high school or college students who are from Asian and Pacific Islander communities residing in San Diego.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be currently studying in high school or college
- Should be planning to enroll or currently studying in health and human services, international relations, psychology, social work, criminal justice, health promotion & disease prevention, engineering & science, or business.
- Should demonstrate financial need
- Should provide the proof of academic or community involvement
How to Apply:
An applicant must mail two copies of the application form and the required documents to
UPAC Scholarship Committee
1031 25th Street
San Diego, CA 92102
- Application form
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcript
This scholarship awards $2,500 each to two scholars.
The scholarship is one-time grant.