The Andrew and Cathy Shimberg Annual Scholarship was introduced in 2015 to help single parents with children enrolled in the Wee Care Center. The students with extreme financial need will be given importance.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Must be a single parent with children enrolled at Wee Care Center
• Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
• Must have enrolled for 6 credit hour
Note: Applicants with hinderance to enroll in a full-time program will be given priority.
How to Apply:
• The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form online.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Utah Valley University