The Angus & Jenny Belliston Endowed Scholarship was introduced in 1999 to help students who demonstrate financial need, personal integrity, high moral standard, and a commitment to service. The Continuing, freshmen, General, Private, Transfer, and Undocumented Non-citizens who have graduated from a secondary school within the state of Utah are eligible to contest for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Should have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
• Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Should be a non-citizen graduated from a high school within the state of Utah
How to Apply
- The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form online.
• Candidate must write an essay explaining integrity, loyalty to country, and commitment to service
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Utah Valley University