The Aria Rutkowski Nursing Scholarship was introduced for nursing students studying in Utah Valley University pursuing Junior or Senior Year. The students who are in their Junior or Senior year are eligible to contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Should be pursuing a Nursing Major in a Junior or Senior Year
• Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
How to Apply
• The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application online.
• Essay (Describing exceptional care and compassion for patients)
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Utah Valley University