The AT & Latino Scholarship was introduced in 2015 for the students in financial need and are of Latino by birth. The students pursuing their studies in Utah Valley University are eligible to contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible an applicant
• Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Should be of Latin origin
• Should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
• Should be a fulltime 12+ credit hours student
How to Apply
• The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form online.
• The Latino Initiative Scholarship Application
• A copy of official high school transcript
• An essay
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Utah Valley University