The AT&T Latino Student Scholarship is awarded to the full time students at Utah Valley University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time student with 12+ credit hours at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be of Latino descent.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://www.uvu.edu/financialaid/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Utah Valley University.
Should complete Latino Initiative Scholarship Application and must submit FAFSA. Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit a copy of high school or college transcript.
- Should complete an essay.