The Cultural Diversity Freshman/ Transfer Scholarship is need-based. The scholarship gives an opportunity for the students to attend Utah Valley University. Freshman, Multicultural Center, Resident, and Transfer students are eligible to contest for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Should maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
• Should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
• Should be a Utah resident
• Should be an incoming freshman or transfer student
• Should be enrolled for at least 12 credit hours
How to apply:
- Student Should be admitted to UVU and to apply, go to www.uvu.edu/admissions/.
- login to your my.uvu.edu account and access the Paying For My Education to view and apply for UVU scholarships.
The Scholarship grant covers half the tuition fee for one Fall Semester and one Spring Semester. For the spring semester, the scholarship recipient will be eligible to receive the grant only upon meeting the Fall semester requirements.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Utah Valley University