The Donna B.Crouch Endowed Scholarship was introduced to support non-traditional students, displaced homemakers, and underemployed workers to pursue further education.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant :
• Must intend to pursue a full-time bachelor’s degree.
• Should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
NOTE: Non-traditional students and students working with the Women’s Success Center will be given preference over other applicants.
How to Apply:
• An applicant must complete all the required fields in the FAFSA.
• Should answer supplemental questions if the applicant is a single caregiver or involved with the Women’s Success Center.
The Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Utah Valley University