The LFSA Scholarship for Foster Care students was introduced at the Utah Valley University to support residents of Utah who have been part of the Foster Care Program.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant :
• Must have been part of the Foster Care Program
• Must be a resident of Utah
• Should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Should maintain a minimum GPA of 2.50
How to Apply:
• An applicant must complete all the required fields in the FAFSA.
• Should answer a supplemental question if the applicant has been part of the Foster Care Program.
The Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Utah Valley University