The Baccalaureate Scholarship is awarded by the Washington State Opportunity Scholarship to students who intend to pursue trending health care and STEM degree programs at selected public or private universities across Washington State. The students who are residents of Washington State can contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant:
- Should be a Washington State resident.
- Should get a high school diploma or GED from select institution in Washington state by the month of June during the year of application.
- Should demonstrate financial need by providing proof that the family income is less than 125% of the state’s median family income based on the family size.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Should provide GED Scores at the time of application.
How to Apply:
The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form through the Scholarship Application Portal.
A copy of the transcript submitted at the time of application must be mailed to WSOS c/o Baccalaureate Scholarship at this address: 1414 31st Ave S., Suite 302, Seattle, WA 98144.
The Scholarship awards up to $22,000
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Washington State Opportunity Scholarship