The Watson Brown Foundation offers need and merit-based scholarships to a high school senior and current undergraduate students attending four year accredited colleges and universities in the United States. This scholarship is open to students from the state of Georgia and South Carolina.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be from one of the 8 counties in - Georgia Burke, Columbia, Elbert, Glascock, Hart, Jefferson, Lincoln, McDuffie, Richmond, Taliaferro, Warren or Wilkes counties or in South Carolina Aiken, Abbeville, Edgefield, Greenville, McCormick or Spartanburg counties.
- Should be a first year student from CSU with 24-45 completed credits who is about to be a “sophomore”
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Student must complete the Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- SAT or ACT Scores (not applicable to current college students)
- Parent or guardian’s IRS Form 1040
- Curriculum Vitae
- Financial Statement
The scholarship award ranges from $3,000 to $5,000 per year.
This scholarship is renewable for up to first four years
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Watson Brown Foundation