This scheme provides citizens of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at the Master’s degree level.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
One can apply for a Master’s Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine if :
• You are a citizen of a low- or middle-income country
• Your proposed research emphasizes on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
• You have sponsorship from a qualified host organization in a low- or middle-income country.
One must also:
• possess a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
• Be at an early stage in your career without much research experience (but you must have expressed interest in, or aptitude for, research).