Ba english in Peking university
The English Department of Peking University, formerly known as the Beijing Shitong Museum, was founded in 1862, and when the Qing government restored the Jingse University Hall in 1902, it was included in the University Hall. In 1903, the Charter of the University hall of Soding established the English literature door in the arts. In 1912, Jingshi University Hall changed its name to Peking University, and in 1919 it was decomposed, with 14 departments, of which the English Literature Department was chaired by Hu Shi, a young professor of The United States. In the 1920s, the English department was well-known, with scholars such as Chen Yuan, Yang Yinqing, Wen Yuanning, Lin Yutang, Xu Zhimo, Luo Chang, Pan Jiaxuan, Wang Wenxian and Wu Wei.
Official Transcripts, Senior high school graduation diploma (Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating the expected graduation date)
Foreign language teacher, Lexicographer, Primary school teacher, Publishing copy-editor/proofreader.