How to register for this webinar?
We all know due to uncertainties in 2020 many students were not able to apply for universities abroad to start their education and reach their academic goal. So in case you missed joining Sep 2020 session, the good news is that you can join Jan 2021 session and apply right now to book your place at the universities abroad in countries like Canada, Ireland & UK. In this webinar, we will talk to the destination experts who will share the insights about applying for Jan intake.
Some of the top questions answered in the session:
- Which countries can I apply to?
- Which universities or colleges are accepting applications?
- What courses are available?
- What is the deadline to apply?
- Can I get the IELTS waiver or use any alternative test?
- What would be the tuition fees?
- Can I still get any scholarship?
- What is the student visa process?
- What if I am missing any document to apply?
Dundalk Institute of Technology- DkIT Ireland
DkIT is the focal point for higher education and research on the Belfast-Dublin corridor, serving the North Leinster, South Ulster region. Students and graduates are an important asset to this region and their success is vital to its continued economic, social, and cultural growth.