Canada, one of the booming hubs for international students offers a direct path to permanent citizenship. It is a North American country stretching from the U.S. Some of the Major cities include Toronto, Vancouver, Québec City, Montréal, and the capital city Ottawa. It has the worldwide famous Niagara Falls, a group of massive waterfalls. It has the tenth highest nominal per capita income globally. It ranks 9th in the Human Development Index. Canada ranks highest in government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economy, stable, safe, multicultural, and education.
Canada is an increasingly popular destination for students who seek and require an affordable average alternative to international studies than they might find in the US. Canadian universities provide equally prestigious degrees as those in the US, often at a much affordable cost.
Types of Higher Education Institutions in Canada:
Liberal arts institutions are colleges with a primary focus on undergraduate study in the liberal arts.
The public institution receives funding from the provincial, territorial, and/or federal government, although tuition revenue and private funding also contribute to their financial stability. These educational institutions follow province-wide admissions requirements or their own individual campus requirements
A private institution generally does not receive funding from the provincial, territorial or federal governments, generally, they receive private funds through alumni donations, faculty research grants, and tuition fees.
- One of the most wanted countries for undergraduate and graduate studies, the country is getting an overwhelming response from international students.
- 90% of the graduates get employed in less than six months after finishing their degree.
- Its degree is considered at the same level as of U.S, Australia or U.K, having lesser costs overall.
- Some of the most popular specializations are Business, Finance, Nursing, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy, etc.
- The post-study work allows the students to stay back in the country as an employer; this permits them to work full-time up to 3 years after they graduate from a post-secondary institution in Canada.
- Most Canadians attend college than any other country in the world & so it’s a scholarly nation in the world.
- It is ranked among the top 5 country that provides a strong higher education system as per Q.S higher education system rankings.
- Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, and Quebec are listed as the best 4 cities are in the world
Best Universities in Canada according to International Rankings