Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offered by SP Jain’s school of global management crafts graduates with well-developed business insights, critical thinking, and decision-making skills. The 4-year undergraduate program helps students understand the globe of business because it is – global, dynamic, and ever-evolving.
The program includes general business, specialist business, and subject area subjects. Additionally to academic learning, the program emphasizes the event of real-world business skills – giving students the boldness, knowledge, and expertise to excel during a global setting.
A unique feature of the BBA program is the requirement to undertake either an Action Learning or Entrepreneurship Project along with side regular subjects. Student teams work with local companies to submit consultant-level reports and analysis. This project is vital because it offers you the chance to feature significant value to a corporation, gain first-hand exposure to businesses, and build important industry contacts.
In addition to the present, students choose courses from a menu of certificate programs like an overseas language, negotiation and mediation, and innovation, which are conducted during the tutorial year also as through intense summer programs.
Get the pliability to study online or on-campus in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore & Sydney
Amid the uncertainty and challenges surrounding COVID-19, SP Jain has introduced several flexible learning options to accommodate the various needs of Year 1 aspirants, students considering a transfer and fogeys. Students can now choose to:
• Study all 4 years at our campus in Dubai/Mumbai or study online, or
• Study Years 1 and a couple of in Singapore and Years 3 and 4 in Dubai/Mumbai/Sydney or online, or
• Customize their learning for every year by choosing which of the four campuses they need to review in or study online and have the choice to modify from online to on-campus.
• Students must have completed high school/secondary school/junior college or some equivalent sort of education
• Students are shortlisted on the idea of their Year 10 or most up-to-date Board exam (taken within the past 2 years) and SP Jain Entrance Test (SPJET), SAT or ACT score
Students need to take one among the subsequent entrance tests and therefore the minimum entrance test score required is specified below:
• SAT (SAT College Code - 7579)
• ACT (ACT College Code - 1473)
• The admissions team shortlists applications supported past academic performance, entrance test scores, English proficiency, and other achievements.
• Shortlisted students undergo a final evaluation consisting of an essay and an interview. This is often conducted at one among our campuses or over Skype. Shortlisted students are required to pay an evaluation fee of USD 55 before requesting an evaluation date.
• Students may apply, take the doorway test, and complete their evaluation before their Year 12 results are declared. In such scenarios, students are offered provisional admission which can be later revoked depending on their Year 12 results.
S P Jain School of Global Management was named after Sahu Shreyans Prasad Jain (1908-1992). He was an Indian businessman, parliamentarian and a prominent member of the Jain community. S P Jain established its first international campus in Dubai in 2004. Soon, in 2006, the Singapore campus was set up on invitation by the Singapore government. The third international campus was set up in Sydney, Australia, in 2012. And S P Jain launched its fourth, and the latest, international campus in Mumbai, India, in 2015.
S P Jain School of Global Management (S P Jain) is a leading technology-led Australian business school known for its disruptive innovation in business education. A pioneer in promoting the concept of global intelligence, the School has mastered the multi-campus model with a slew of successful undergraduate and master’s programs. For its flagship Global MBA program, the School has been ranked in the:
Forbes: Top 15 Best International 1-year MBAs (2019-21)
Times Higher Education – Wall Street Journal: World’s Top 5 1-Year MBAs (2018-19)
Top 20 in the world: Forbes Best International B-Schools (2013-19)
Top 100 in the world: The Economist Full-time MBA Rankings (2015)
Top 100 in the world: Financial Times Top MBA Rankings (2011 & 2012)
The School also has rankings by Nielsen, Global Brands and Poets & Quants to its credit.
S P Jain has campuses in the vibrant cities of Dubai, Singapore, Mumbai and Sydney and is renowned for running its global business programs across these cities. Its program portfolio in Dubai includes the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Communication (BBC), Bachelor of Economics (BEC), Master of Global Business (MGB), Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA), Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) and Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), all of which are accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality & Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia.
The School has turned traditional pedagogy on its head by using technology-led approaches such as flipped classrooms, business simulations, gamification, virtual reality and blended learning as part of its teaching philosophy. Over the years, the 6000-member strong S P Jain alumni community has grown to include individuals who serve as innovators in top companies, manage businesses for global firms and turn brilliant ideas into successful ventures. Their continued success in the workplace has proven that the efforts to reimagine business education and focus on aspects like global employability and mobility are gaining international recognition.
· Accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality & Standards Agency, Australia (CRICOS CODE: 03335G), as a Higher Education Provider by the Australian Government's national higher education regulator (TEQSA).
· Registered in Singapore as a Private Education Institute by the Committee of Private Education
Committee for Private Education is part of Future Skills Singapore (SSG).
· Permitted by the Knowledge & Human Development Authority, Government of Dubai, UAE. The academic qualifications granted by S P Jain and certified by KHDA are recognized in the Emirate of Dubai by all public and private entities for all purposes.
· Accredited for its Global MBA program by ABEST21, The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, Japan. ABEST21, promoted by Ministry of Education, Japan is a well-respected and recognized accrediting organization that is committed to excellence in
· Accredited for its Bachelor of Business Administration program by ACCA, Association of Chartered Accountants. This accreditation offers graduates a greater flexibility in career choices as it is known worldwide as a symbol of excellence.
2020 - World’s Top 15 (Forbes: Best 1-Year International MBAs)
2019 - #4 In The World (Times Higher Education-Wall Street Journal 1-Year MBAs)
2017 - World’s Top 20 (Forbes: Best 1-Year International MBAs)
2015 - #1 In Dubai: Global Brands Magazine, UK
Top 100 In The World: The Economist Full-Time MBAs
World’s Top 10 (Forbes: Best 1-Year International MBAs)
2014 - #1 In The UAE: Nielsen MBA Salary Audit Report
2013 - World’s Top 20 (Forbes: Best International MBAs)
2012 - World’s Top 100 (Financial Times: Top Global MBAs)
2011 - World’s Top 100 (Financial Times: Top Global MBAs)
List of Campuses
· Schulich School of Business, Canada
· Montpellier Business School, France
· IE Business School, Spain
· Nyenrode Business Universiteit, Netherlands
· ESADE Business School, Spain
· University of Vaasa, Finland
· Graduate School of Management, St Petersburg University, Russia
· Zagreb School of Economics & Management, Croatia
· IESEG School of Management, France
· Toulouse Business School, France
· University of Nottingham Ningbo, China
· SolBridge International School of Business, Woosong University, South Korea