Medicine being the most lucrative and sought after career options have become very popular in recent years and also its demand is increasing day by day but the number of seats in the universities remains the same. As a result of this, potential students are facing cutthroat competition and a high increase in tuition fees which in turn puts a huge financial burden on aspiring students and their families. Studying Medicine in Europe can be an alternative and can help student’s dream to become a doctor. Universities in Europe offers the best medical education of global standards with low tuition fees and low living costs. We can assist you to secure a place for studying Medicine in Europe in English-taught programs at the most affordable universities in Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Romania, Spain, Germany, Bulgaria, Georgia, Ukraine, Armenia, and other European countries.
It is very important to know why studying in Europe is better than in other countries or even home countries?
- Medicine courses are offered in the English language
- State of the art infrastructure for medical students is provided
- The course duration of up to 6 years
- One year of Hospital Internship included in the program
- Low tuition fees ranging from €5000 to €18000 annually
- Affordable accommodation and Low cost of living ranging from €3000 to €8000 annually
- Practice anywhere in the world after getting the license as universities are recognized by prominent bodies
- You can also continue your career while staying in Europe
Some of the top Medical Universities in Europe
- Charles University, First Faculty of Medicine
- Charles University, Second Faculty of Medicine
- Charles University, Hradec Kralove
- University of Debrecen
- University of Warmia and Mazury
- Medical University of Gdansk
- Medical University of Warsaw
- Medical University of Varna
- Riga Strandis University
- University of Nicosia
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia
- St. Camillus International University
Careers after MBBS in Europe
- European Universities are recognized by prominent bodies like World Health Organization, World Federation for Medical Education, World Directory of Medical Schools and many more accrediting bodies & students studying medicine from this universities can practice as a doctor anywhere in the world after clearing local doctor licensing examinations like USMLE, PLAB, MOH, MCI, etc.
- After studying MBBS degree in any European country, students can practice as a professional doctor. For practicing as a doctor, students need to clear doctor licensing examinations, and knowing the local language of the country will be an added advantage.
- Students can also practice as a doctor in their home country wherein students has to clear doctor licensing examinations in the home country.
- Qualifying NEET examination is mandatory for Indian students studying MBBS abroad if they plan to practice as a doctor in India
- They can also take jobs in healthcare facilities and hospital management
- They can also pursue further studies in Advanced Medicine and specialization like Anesthetist, Cardiologist, Clinical radiologists, Neurologist, Ophthalmologists, Pathologists, Psychiatrists, Surgeons, etc.
Date & Time
October 18, 2020 04:00 PM GST