So What Really does Liberal Arts Programs Contain ?
Liberal art is a detailed program study of courses such as languages, art, linguistics & literature, but literature is ranked on top in liberal arts study.
What Liberal Arts Courses are available?
Both masters and bachelor degrees are available for liberal arts. English language is the basic requirements to get admission in any liberal art course or program
Career Options for Liberal Arts Students ?
Students from liberal can find exciting career options in journalism, writer, speaker, social service department, librarian or a city planner.
Most Popular Liberal Arts Programs
- language and linguistics
- political science
With its growing popularity, a student can now browse in and choose the best liberal arts schools that offer these majors. There are differences in the particular subjects included in a good liberal arts college, however, most of the majors are covered under the following fields:
Top Liberal Arts Programs
- Art and literature
- modern foreign languages
- classical languages (Latin/Greek) etc.
Top Liberal Arts Programs Degrees in Social sciences
- gender studies
- Business informatics, etc.
- Top Liberal Arts Degree Programs in Natural sciences
- Earth sciences, etc.
Top Liberal Arts Programs in Formal sciences
- Statistics etc.
A student can choose any program, for instance, the best liberal arts colleges for computer science and pursue graduation and masters in that particular subject. Employers today are seeking qualified graduates who have a broad base of knowledge whose undergraduate experience has the power of critical thinking skills and an understanding and appreciation of diversity ethical issues.
Top subjects to study at the best liberal arts school
- African-American Studies
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Film and Video
- Fine Arts
- International Studies
- Russian Studies
11 best Liberal Arts Colleges in the world
- Williams College
- Amherst College
- Swarthmore College
- Wellesley College
- Bowdoin College
- Carleton College
- Middlebury College
- Pomona College
- Claremont McKenna College
- Davidson College
Careers in liberal arts
Unlike other degrees, after studying liberal arts in the USA, a student is more likely to have diverse career options. Instead of choosing a career at the beginning of their degree, liberal arts students must focus more on learning as much as they can about the world around them. It gives them an opportunity to make a mark at various industries. Some of the career aspects after completing studies from the best liberal arts school include:
- Academia: Further studies in the field of research.
- Art: photography, commercial art, painting, interior, graphic and visual design
- Education: pursue a career as a teacher.
- Interpreter: a career as a translator, transcriber or interpreter, foreign language teacher or journalist, or work in the tourism and travel industry.
- Marketing: a career in the field of advertising, promotions, public relations, journalism, news editing or copywriting.
- Political science: careers in this field include law, public policy, politics, business, and working for NGOs.
- Other career paths: biology (healthcare, laboratory assistant, research assistant), business (entrepreneur, store manager, salesperson), event planning, environment (conservation, public policy), finance (banker, accountant, financial analyst), law enforcement, research analysis and social services which includes counselling or therapy.
Thinking of Studying Liberal Arts Program? Contact GoToUniversity
GoToUniversity is an extensive platform that has everything that an aspirant wishes to search. Find latest rankings, colleges, subjects, acceptance rates and much more all at this platform. We also have consultant that offers guidance for exams like TOEFL, IELTS and many such exams. For a free consultation, visit our website today.