The Raiffeisen Bank Bulgaria Distinguished Scholarship is awarded by the American University in Bulgaria (AUBG) and sponsored by Raiffeisen Bank to four students in a year. The scholarship committee assesses merit and need equally before granting the scholarship. The students from Bulgaria who intend to study an undergraduate level program in any subject can apply.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible an applicant:
- Should display an excellent academic record and good grades in high school.
- Should also display the need for financial aid in order to complete the degree.
How to apply
- A scholarship application form can be submitted online through https://www.aubg.edu/admissions/how-to-apply-first-year or using CommonApp.
- Essay (650 words)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- SAT/ACT Scores (Optional)
- Financial Assistance Application (Optional)