The Board of Admissions grants the Presidential Scholarship to about three percent of incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional educational accomplishment. In addition to being among the most academically proficient students, Boston college scholars must demonstrate excellence beyond the schoolroom. This scholarship is for undergraduate students in all fields and International students are also eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- The Committee selects scholars on the basis of Admission on academic excellence, significant community service involvement, demonstrated leadership ability, and potential.
- No essays or additional application forms are required.
- This scholarship is for undergraduate, incoming freshmen only. Transfer students are not eligible for consideration.
- You should submit your TOEFL iBT or IELTS score. 100 on the TOEFL iBT and 7.5 band on the IELTS is recommended.
- You should score 650 or above on the SAT Evidence-based Reading and Writing or 29 or more on the ACT English section.
How to Apply:
- An online application should be submitted through the Common Application Portal.
- Follow the instructions on the portal and update the required information accordingly.