Boston University welcomes approximately 20 outstanding International students to the Trustee Scholars Program. In addition to exceptional educational credentials, Trustee students are intellectually and creatively bold and demonstrate experiences, viewpoints or achievements beyond the usual. At Boston University, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many cultural, intellectual and social opportunities. This scholarship is for undergraduate students from all around the world.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- Students will be auto-considered for this scholarship when they apply for the courses on which this scholarship is applicable.
- You must have passed High School.
- You should submit your TOEFL score of at least 90-100 and a minimum score of 20 in each section.
- You should score 7 or higher in ITELS.
- You will have to write an essay, in 600 words or less, and submit through the Common Application.
How to Apply:
- An online application should be submitted through the Common Application Portal.
- Follow the instructions on the portal and update the required information accordingly.