The Unpaid Placement Bursary is awarded to the full-time Home and EU fee paying students with verified household income and starting the Undergraduate course at Brunel University London and the London Brunel International College.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time Home and EU fee paying student commencing undergraduate degree at Brunel University London. Also, who are not sure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information provided in your course application form to assess your fee status when you start your course against regulations set by the UK government.
- Should be undertaking an unpaid placement, with an annual income of less than £10,400 a year or less than £200 per week.
- Should either be in receipt of the Care Leaver Bursary or the Brunel University London Bursary.
Must be progressing into either:
- FHEQ Level 5 (Year 3 of an Undergraduate sandwich course- full-time thick sandwich or full-time thin sandwich);
- Or FHEQ Level 6 (Year 4 of an Integrated Masters sandwich course (full-time thick sandwich)
Proof of Eligibility:
- Should submit the Evidence of a Care Leaver Bursary award will be collected from the students University record.
- Should submit the evidence of a Brunel University London Bursary award
- Should submit the evidence of an unpaid placement
How to Apply:
Based on the information provided students will be considered for the Unpaid Placement Bursary automatically. No separate application required. Students awarded a Care Leaver Bursary or the Brunel University London Bursary will automatically receive an Unpaid Placement Bursary if they are registered on a sandwich course and undertaking an unpaid placement at the time the Unpaid Placement Bursaries are allocated.