The Urban Scholarship is awarded to the full-time Home fee paying students who have taken part in the Urban Scholars programme, and starting the Undergraduate course at Brunel University London.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time Home paying student commencing undergraduate degree at Brunel University London. It includes offers made through UCAS Clearing and Adjustment. Clearing applicants must ensure that they inform the Student Loans Company.
- Should be for FHEQ Level 4 (year 1) or foundation year of the course. Foundation students will be considered eligible, but if awarded, scholarship payments will not begin until the student progresses to FHEQ Level 4 (year 1). This means no payments will be made during the foundation year.
- Should start the course by September and those who are not sure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information provided in your course application form to assess your fee status when you start your course against regulations set by the UK government.
- Should be a resident in the UK which includes those living in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland.
- Should have met all offer conditions and firmly accepted the place.
- Should have attended the Brunel Urban Scholars programme for a minimum of 2 years.
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply by email and submit their full name, date of birth, Student ID number, and details of when they attended the Programme and which School or College they attended.
Awards will be made by the Scholarship Allocation Panel in early September, following publication of the UK A Level examination results.