Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from Commonwealth countries that are underdeveloped and have lower-income. It is applicable for students pursuing a regular Master’s study on courses supported by United Kingdom universities. It is important to note that the scholarships are not valid for undergraduate courses, Ph.D. study, or any pre-sessional English language teaching.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, candidates must:
• Be a national of or have been granted exile standing by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
• Be a permanent resident in a developing Commonwealth country
• Be obtainable to begin your academic studies within the United Kingdom by the beginning of the academic year in September/October
• Hold a degree minimum of a second category degree or a relevant Master’s degree
• Not been in a developing country for education or work for a year or more.
• Be unable to afford to study within the United Kingdom without this scholarship
Each Scholarship provides approved tuition and examination fees, approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award, stipend at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those studying at universities in the
This scholarship is tenable for one year only.
Organization / Institution Name