Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from Commonwealth countries that are underdeveloped and have lower-income. It is applicable for students pursuing a regular Master’s study on courses supported by United Kingdom universities. It is important to note that the scholarships are not valid for undergraduate courses, Ph.D. study, or any pre-sessional English language teaching.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, candidates must:
• Be a national of or have been granted exile standing by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
• Be a permanent resident in a developing Commonwealth country
• Be obtainable to begin your academic studies within the United Kingdom by the beginning of the academic year in September/October
• Hold a degree minimum of a second category degree or a relevant Master’s degree
• Not been in a developing country for education or work for a year or more.
• Be unable to afford to study within the United Kingdom without this scholarship