The Boundless Opportunity Scholarship is a need-based scholarship funded by Daniels Fund to support non-traditional students with a strong belief in education. The scholarship is mostly offered to students who are pursuing their dreams through continued education. Undergraduate students from select two-year and four-year colleges and universities in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming are eligible to avail this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant should:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Be able to provide evidence of low socio-economic status.
To contest for this scholarship, an applicant must belong to one or more of the following categories listed below:
- Adults entering or returning to college
- GED recipients
- Veterans entering or returning to college
- Former foster care youth
- Former juvenile justice youth