In 1945, The Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships was established at Harvard University. Every year up to three Knox Fellowships are awarded to students. Australian Citizens those who aspire to pursue graduate study at Harvard University can contest for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- An applicant should be an Australian resident or an Australian resident.
- An applicant should have completed a first or higher degree program from an Australian University no earlier than 2015 or about to complete a first or higher degree program from an Australian University in the present academic year.
- Applications will not be considered who are already in the United States.
- An applicant should have been admitted in Harvard University as a full-time degree program student.
Note – If an applicant is pursuing undergraduate study, support medical research, post-doctoral research, or any other research appointment, part-time or summer programs, online programs or Executive Education program will not be eligible to avail Knox Fellowships.
How to Apply:
Current students at the following universities are required to apply through the university’s liaison for consideration:
1) University of Adelaide
2) Australian National University
3) Bond University
4) Curtin University
5) Federation University Australia
6) Flinders University
7) Griffith University
8) University of Melbourne
9) Monash University
10) Murdoch University
11) University of New South Wales
12) Queensland University of Technology
13) University of Sydney
14) University of Queensland
15) University of Western Australia
Applicants must submit their completed fellowship application to their Australian university liaison before the due date along with the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Essay with 1000 words or less
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Two-letter of recommendations(confidential)