The Bidikmisi Education Cost Assistance also known as Bantuan Biaya Pendidikan Bidikmisi is offered by the Islamic University of Indonesia and is offered to students who demonstrate academic excellence as well as financial need. It is open to undergraduate students who intend to study any program across any faculty.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
- Should have never received the Bidikmisi Scholarship before and must have passed the Bidikmisi Paper Based Test (PBT).
- Should provide evidence that the joint gross income of parents or guardians does not exceed IDR 4,000,000.
- Should demonstrate academic excellence through school report cards and involvement in extra-curricular activities through awards or participation certificates.
How to apply
- A scholarship application can be submitted by appearing for Bidikmisi Paper Based Test (PBT). The students can register for the test on the university website.
- It is mandatory for students to submit an application for admission at the university before registering for the test.
- Participant cards and Bidikmisi program registration forms printed from the Bidikmisi system
- Certificate of graduation
- Official Transcripts
- Certificate of achievement
- Indonesia Smart Card or Poor Student Scholarship (if any)
- Financial Statement
- Completed self-assessment form