The Cooke College Scholarship Program is awarded by Jack Kent Cooke Foundation for the high school senior students of the United States who intend to study any undergraduate program at the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant:
- Should be a citizen or resident of the United States.
- Should be willing to complete high school from the United States.
- Should be enrolled at an accredited four-year college.
- Should demonstrate financial-need
- Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5 or above
- Should receive a minimum SAT Score of 1200 or ACT Composite of 26
How to Apply:
The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form along with the required documents through Common App online.
This scholarship covers up to $40,000 along with guidance on university selection, pre-university preparation, and financial aid navigation
This scholarship is valid for the entire course duration of the course as it covers most part of the scholar’s educational expenses.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation