Jain University ATHARVA scholarship is offered under the category of Literary Scholarship to Indian Nationals enrolled at the Jain University It’s a non-transferable scholarship awarded on the basis of merit.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
• Should be an Indian Citizen.
• Should have cleared the entrance examination with qualifying marks.
• May only apply for one scholarship and hold not more than ONE scholarship at the same time.
Note: After receiving the Scholarship Acceptance form, an applicant must accept or reject the scholarship within the deadline specified on the form. Any action taken post deadline will not be considered and the scholarship stands unavailable.
How to Apply:
• Should collect the application form from the Jain Admissions Office
• Should submit the completely filled application form before the deadline to the Jain Admissions Office
Note: No application will be accepted after the deadline.
The scholarship grant varies however the scholarship is renewable year after year if the renewal requirements are met.
Deadline to be specified by the University before every intake.
The Jain University Scholarship Committee (JUSC) reserves the right to decide the validity of the scholarship based on regular reviews.