Jain University EKALAVYA scholarship is offered under the category of Sports Scholarship to Indian Nationals enrolled at the Jain University Based on the applicant’s performance, this scholarship can be renewed for up to three years.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Should have cleared the entrance examination with qualifying marks.
- Should be 17 years – 21 years of age.
Note: After receiving the Scholarship Acceptance form, an applicant must accept or reject the scholarship within the deadline specified on the form. Any action taken post-deadline will not be considered and the scholarship stands unavailable.
How to Apply:
- Should collect the application form from the Jain Admissions Office
- Should submit the completely filled application form before the deadline to the Jain Admissions Office
Note: No application will be accepted after the deadline
The scholarship grant varies however the scholarship is renewable year after year if the renewal requirements are met.
Deadline to be specified by the University before every intake.
This scholarship is tenable for up to three years depending on the applicant’s performance in State level or National level or All India Ranking Tournaments. Based on first and second year performance the scholarship renewal status will be changed for second year and third year respectively. In case of an under performance, the scholarship committee reserves the right to terminate the scholarship.