The R.A. Rearwin Scholarship fund offers scholarship grants to students who wish to pursue a career in the aerospace industry. The citizens of the United States and the resident of San Diego County are eligible to contest this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a U.S Citizen and be a permanent resident of San Diego County.
- Should be a graduating senior from one of the San Diego county high schools
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should pursue a baccalaureate degree in Aerospace industry
- Should be enrolled in any 4-year accredited university
How to Apply:
The applicants can download the application form on http://sandiegoairandspace.org/pdf/SCHOLARSHIP_Common_DOC.pdf and submit the completed application either by mail or hand deliver to San Diego Air & Space Museum.
Applicants can write directly to the San Diego Air & Space Museum requesting an application for scholarship or download the application.
- Completed applications must then be sent directly to the San Diego Air & Space Museum
The Scholarship award ranges from $2,000 to $4000
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
San Diego Air and Space Museum