The MG James Ursano Scholarship Fund is awarded to the freshman, sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student pursuing studies at UC Berkley.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a freshman, sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student pursuing studies at the university.
- Should be a Dependent children, stepchildren or legally adopted children of Army soldiers on active duty, retired, or deceased while on active duty or after retirement.
- Should have minimum 2.0 GPA
- Should be under the age of 22 by June 1, 2003
- Should be registered in the Defense Eligibility Enrollment Reporting System (call 800-538-9552 to check your status)
- Should be unmarried for the entire academic year
How to Apply:
An applicant must sign in to the scholarship portal https://aerhq.academicworks.com/users/sign_in?flexible_applicant=true to complete a scholarship application at the UC Berkley.
- Other Submission Requirements Notes: AER Form 4R; Military orders