The Five-Point Scholarship Program was introduced by the San Francisco Foundation in partnership with UNCF to offer assistance to students who are African-Americans. This scholarship is open for students pursuing any undergraduate program at the University of California, Berkeley.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant:
- Should be a Freshman, Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be an African-American.
How to Apply:
The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form online.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official High School Transcript
- Statement of Career Interest
This Scholarship awards a one-time grant of up to $2000
This scholarship is a one-time award valid for a particular academic year only