The Academic Merit Scholarships are offered by the University of Nicosia either on the basis of previous academic performance at some other university or present academic performance at UNIC. The Academic Merit Scholarships are available to students of all nationalities intending to study any undergraduate program at the university.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- Scholarships based on previous academic performance are only available to first-year undergraduate students wherein grades of High School are taken into consideration based on the country of education.
- Scholarships based on academic performance at the university are available to students studying in subsequent years of their degree. Students should be studying full time, been registered in the previous semester and must have completed 30 credits or 60 ECTS at the university to qualify.
- English Language Proficiency with a minimum of 5.5 in IELTS, 513 in TOEFL, 183 in CBT, 65 in IBT, or UNIC’s NEPTON Test for English Proficiency at a level of ENGL100 is required.
How to apply
Application for the scholarship can be submitted along with the standard university application online.
An applicant could either submit the completed application online through the student portal on unic.ac.cy or send the application by post or submit the scanned copy of the application via an email to email@example.com Application Checklist:
1) Completely filled the application form
2) Passport Copy
3) Academic proof – High School Leaving Certificate and transcripts
Further, the University Admission counselors will guide you through the steps once after the review of the application.