The Kyle O’Connell Memorial was introduced by alumni and students of the University Of San Diego (USD) to support current and future students. This scholarship is open current and returning USD undergraduate junior or senior students with outstanding academic records. Students pursuing healing arts including nursing, marriage & family therapy or the sciences are eligible to contest for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be an active member in social Greek Life organization.
- Should demonstrate involvement in the University of San Diego Community and community service.
- Should portray his or her passion towards the specialization opted by outlining how this program will help to improve current treatments of cancer, to educate and comfort people and families suffering from terminal illness to combat the disease.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit the application online.
- An applicant should submit an essay (750 words)
The scholarship award ranges from $500 to $7000 an average of $2000 is offered to each scholar.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
University of San Diego Alumni Scholarships