The Senior Class Legacy Scholarship was introduced by alumni and students of the University of San Diego (USD) to support current and future students. This scholarship is open for current and returning USD undergraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be an active member in social Greek Life organization.
- Should demonstrate campus involvement in the University of San Diego
- Should demonstrate financial need and must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit the application online.
- An applicant should submit an essay (750 words)
The Scholarship award ranges from $500 to $7000 an average of $2000 is offered to each scholar.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
University of San Diego Alumni Scholarships