Study in UAE
In a fairly developing country where sun, ocean, and beach are a perk you ought to consider joining the thousands of transnational scholars studying in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The country enjoys a sub-tropical climate, which ranges from 10 degrees within the downtime to 50 degrees in the summer.
The UAE may be a popular study destination, because of its smart metropolises, top-class universities, and ultramodern installations. The fact that the bulk of the population speaks English and lots of education programs are tutored within the language is another huge advantage.
The UAE is planted within the middle of the Arabian Gulf and is formed from seven emirates
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Umm Al Qaiwain.
In your free time, you can go for a desert safari or shopping within the spectacular Dubai Mall, experience a camel lift, visit lodestones like the Burj Khalifa or Palm Islets or take up sports including parachuting, mountaineering, drift bashing, or scuba diving.
Top Reasons to Study in the UAE
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is youthful, dynamic, and instigative- known for its inconceivable diversity, warm hospitality, political stability, profitable vitality, safety, and non-secular forbearance. Then there are ten reasons to offer this thriving nation regard when choosing your study abroad position.
- Numerous Societies in One Position.
- Benefit from Excellent Educational Installations.
- Explore All Seven Emirates.
- Meet Great People from International locales
- Learn About a stimulating Culture.
- Try Any Adventure Sport Conditioning
- Program Options available
Top programs in UAE
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management & Leadership
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Postgraduate Parchment in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Finance & Risk Management
- Postgraduate Parchment in Procurement & Contract Management
Entry conditions for universities in the UAE
Entry conditions and deadlines vary between institutions.
You'll need to complete an IELTS or TOEFL test as evidence of your proficiency if English isn't your native language.
Some universities may use Arabic as their language of instruction for certain programs, so you may be needed to show evidence of proficiency in Arabic as well.
Submit your operation
Once you have met the conditions, you can submit your operation before the launch of the program.
While the documents needed will vary between institutions, generally, you’ll need to give the following for admission
Completed Operation form
Copy of a valid passport
Instruments and reiterations of your academic qualifications (e.g. high academy instrument or its original, university reiterations for credit transfer, etc.)
Recent multicolored passport-sized print
Evidence of English proficiency
Operation figure ( generally non-refundable)
It’s stylish to communicate your university for its full list of entry conditions.
Apply for a pupil visa
Once you’ve been given an offer of admission to a university, you’ll need to apply for a pupil visa.
You’ll need a guarantor from a parent or relative in the UAE for your visa application. However, utmost universities will do this for you, If you have no cousins there. Still, communicate with your institution to check if they offer this service.
A pupil visa is only valid for one time and needs to be renewed annually, with sanctioned evidence of the durability of study from your university. It’s important to note that admission to a UAE university doesn't guarantee that you’ll be issued a pupil visa.
The UAE’s government portal notes that “ Accredited universities and sodalities in the UAE can secure a visa for their scholars whether transnational scholars or scholars formerly abiding in the UAE. Scholars should relate to the terms and conditions listed in each university or council to know specific conditions for admission and visa process.”
Prepare your finances
With two hurdles out of the way, the coming step involves determining how important you’ll need to pay each semester for your education and eclectic freight, along with what the deadlines are.
Ensure you know the payment styles and take note of retired costs. For illustration, some universities may charge a figure to scholars who have made a remittance and decide to reimburse the balance while some prices stated may not take into account levies.
Still, communicate with your institution for an explanation
Top Universities in the UAE
- Abu Dhabi University
- Ajman University of Science and Technology
- Al-Ain University
- American University in Dubai
- American University of Ras Al Khaimah
- American University of Sharjah
- Canadian University of Dubai
- City University College of Ajman
- Gulf Medical University
- Higher Colleges of Technology
- Institute of Management Technology Dubai
- Khalifa University
- Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research
- Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research
- Middlesex University Dubai
- New York University Abu Dhabi Corporation
- Rabdan Academy
- Skyline University College
- The British University in Dubai
- The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
- The Petroleum Institute- University & Research Centre
- United Arab Emirates University
- University of Sharjah
- Zayed University
Cost of Studying in the UAE
University education fees within the United Arab Emirates
Education fees at public universities
Public universities within the UAE are liberal in establishing their education policy. Generally, transnational scholars can anticipate paying anywhere between and EUR per academy time
. The education is calculated based on the entire number of credit hours for every program. For case, if a Master's in Education requires 36 credit hours to graduate, and thus the figure for 1 semester hour is 371 EUR, you will pay around EUR for the complete academic program.
Education fees at private universities
Just like public universities, private education institutions have the right to determine their education fees. These are frequently advanced, but that’s not always the case. For example, at the American University within the Emirates, the figure for 1 semester hour ranges between 285 and 405 EUR.
Utmost affordable universities in the UAE
Below are some of the further affordable universities in the United Arab Emirates
- Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence Masters start at 0 EUR/ time
- Université de Paris – Abu Dhabi Campus Masters start at 245 EUR/ time
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani – Dubai Lot Maids start at EUR/ time
Tuition fees at top-ranked universities
United Arab Emirates University – between 371 and 1,950 EUR for 1 credit hour
Khalifa University – between 774 and 1,550 EUR for 1 credit hour
University of Sharjah – between 243 and 2,015 EUR for 1 credit hour
The number of credit hours varies from one academic programme to another.
The UAE Student Visa Process
These are the documents you will need to apply for a UAE student visa.
- Filled-out application form (provided by the university)
- Passport copies (generally 2-4 copies are required). Ensure you have at least 6 months validity and two blank pages for stamps and the visa itself.
- Photographs of yourself (12 copies)
- Admission offer letter from the UAE university you applied for
- Bank statements showing proof of funds for tuition fees and living expenses
- Copy of visa fees and tuition fees receipt
- Tenancy agreement or proof of student accommodation
- Proof of your undergraduate degree, if applying for a post-graduate program
- Medical Test-Applicants are required to take a medical test at a certified UAE medical center upon arrival.
The test usually includes a general health check-up, chest X-ray, and tests for HIV (AIDS), Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis (TB), Leprosy, and Syphilis.
Work while studying in UAE
The best part of pursuing higher studies within the UAE is that the work opportunities available within the country.
International students have the choice of working during study as well as after study in UAE. The UAE Labor Law allows students to earn few extra bucks during their study period and post programme.
On-campus work opportunity is one among the main attractions for foreign students who always seek ways to earn extra pin money One such fine example has been set by the American University of Sharjah (AUS), where on-campus work is seen as a chance to hone skills and as an extension of a student’s academic life on campus. Gaining hands-on experience is one among the simplest ways to place your academic skills to practical use. There are certain areas where you'll take up on-campus work: canteens, library, administrative offices and departments.
On-campus work opportunity isn't for each student in AUS, because it has some basic eligibility criteria that students must meet. The major eligibility criteria being enrollment in a full-time programme at the university, completion of a semester in AUS and a GPA of 2.2.
Work after study in UAE: Off-campus employment
Whereas off lot cares, the image changes fully since you progress out singly from the scholar zone. To work out- lot in companies of your choice, you need to have an employment visa. Alternatively, you will be exempted if you plan to perform on a pupil visa. Once the programme is complete and you've secured a full- time job within the UAE, you are one step closer to getting an employment visa. To be ready to work after study in the UAE you want to change from patronized pupil visa to employer patronized visa.
Part-Time Jobs in UAE
With recent changes to the work openings for transnational scholars, to prompt a work permit, the pupil must get in touch with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Labour Department if he/ she has backing from the University, which can allow them to work in Dubai, part-time.
Necessary Way to Work and Study in Dubai
Not only in recent times when the labor law was amended, transnational scholars were not allowed to work while they study within the UAE, but when the law was amended, transnational scholars can now get a work permit which allows them to work both part- time and full time while they study within the UAE universities. As a transnational pupil who wishes to work while witnessing your course of study in any UAE university must be apprehensive of a number of the needed ways to avoid getting your pupil visa abandoned and you are transferred back to your country.
- Get a pupil visa for a transnational pupil going abroad for studies, you must, first of all, get your pupil visa that is after you've got settled in the institution you would like to attend and thus the course and program of study has been settled. Carrying this pupil visa to Dubai allows you entry to the country without stress.
- Get a work permit as it was stated before, the UAE country formerly did not allow transnational scholars to work until its labor law was amended within the constitution which now allows foreign scholars to get a part- time or full- time job while they study.
- Employment options - The student must have completed 12 months of studying within the university and must get on a full-time course of his study before the work permit would be issued.
- Follow all the work instructions transnational scholars are allowed to work for a minimum of 15 hours per week and up to 40 hours per week when on summer or academic breaks. The work permit also allows the scholars to have only one job, that is, a pupil can not hold two or three jobs directly. These are relatively important guidelines to follow so as to not get punished when caught which may beget you not to get paid for jobs done or complete have your visa abandoned and transferred back home.
- Age and academic conditions The sanctioned age demand for working in Dubai is eighteen times. So before you apply for employment in Dubai, you want to be over 18 times with evidence of medical fitness for your needed job part. There are two types of jobs a transnational pupil can get, an on- lot job which can include working within the libraries, and different departments of the university, or an out- lot job. For an on- lot job, the pupil must have a GPA of two.2 before you can be offered to figure in the academy.
Internship Opportunities in UAE
Five fields for externships in Dubai for transnational scholars
Dubai offers fantastic openings for scholars to protest- start their careers, but then are some of the fields for externships in Dubai for scholars and other ethnicities likewise.
Tourism & Hospitality
Dubai thrives on tourism. Indeed though the UAE gets a typical Arabian hot climate, the heat doesn't stop callers from swarming to the megacity of Dubai. The appeal of the UAE eventually makes tourism and hospitality some of the foremost wanted diligence for externships in Dubai. On top of its charming characteristics, the UAE government aims to draw in 20 million people by the time 2020, as a part of its Dubai Tourism Vision 2020 plan.
Banking & Finance
The banking and finance assiduity is anticipated to keep growing in Dubai, owing its growth to the stable frugality. Take a perambulation through the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and you'll be taken down by the magnitude of the megacity’s fiscal quarter. Getting to work with the fiscal experts who call Dubai home will surely help steer your career in the right direction.
Still, Dubai Media City is where you need to be If you are to have an interest in any of the media/ communication diligence. Care for an internship at CNN? Want to witness life at an expiring advertising agency? From global hotshots to original titlists, anyone who has anything to do with the media, entertainment, and communication diligence is frequently placed in Dubai.
Building & Interior Design
Dubai is obsessed with architectural beauty and aesthetics. Every place you look, you will find well-designed structures and elegantly decorated spaces. There's a continuing demand for new structures as well as the revamping of structures throughout Dubai, whether for marketing purposes or domestic. Simply put, Dubai is ever-expanding, which makes for a largely economic occasion for interns seeking a taste of the development or design diligence.
Engineering externships in Dubai are a number of the most competitive placements in the world. Dubai is home to some inconceivable engineering feats ( just look at the megacity skyline along Sheikh Zayed and you ’ll know what we mean), not to mention it has grown hella snappily in the last 30 times. The quantum of the structure during this formerly barren geography is stunning.
Career Openings in UAE
There’s a lot of high-demand jobs in the UAE despite the fallout in 2020. Unexpectedly, some requests are continuously growing and looking to expand so are in need of new gifts.
There are ample job openings and a vast number of careers that you can go to later. In this composition, we will be showing you the most in-demand jobs in the UAE.
Career Opportunities in UAE
There’s a lot of high- demand jobs in the UAE despite the fallout in 2020. Unexpectedly, some requests are continuously growing and looking to expand so are in need of new gifts.
There are ample job openings and a vast number of careers that you can go to later. In this composition, we will be showing you the most in- demand jobs in the UAE.
Jobs in the UAE
A canvas-rich country, the UAE has had to deal with shifting canvas prices and global surfeit but on the whole, the frugality is strong and has seen rapid-fire growth in recent times.
- Major diligence in the UAE include
- boat structure and boat form
- Crafts and fabrics
- Petroleum and petrochemicals.
Top 10 in-demand jobs in 2021
- Software masterminds ( mobile inventors, DevOps, full mound inventor) Dh15,-Dh30,
- Digital product inventors- (UI/ UX) and product directors Dh20, – Dh40,
- Pall structure and cyber security Dh15,-Dh30,
- Business development and deals specialist Dh10, – Dh30,
- Credit regulators and finance critic Dh10, – Dh25,
- Flexible part-time Places – Flexible pay
- E-commerce directors Dh8, – Dh20,
- Data scientist Dh10, – Dh35,
- Marketing and social media specialist Dh5, – Dh15,
- Edtech experts Dh10, – Dh25,
Some of the best major companies to work for include:
- AstraZeneca Gulf (pharmaceutical)
- Apparel Group (retail)
- DHL (logistics)
- Etihad Airways
- FedEx Express (logistics)
- Hilton Worldwide (hospitality)
- Marriott (hospitality)
- Microsoft Gulf
- Omnicom Media Group MENA
- Splash (fashion)
- THE One (retail)
- Weber Shandwick (communications)
Immigrate To UAE Post-Studies
The UAE has launched a new five-year visa for international students
With over 50,000 international students, UAE has steadily gained momentum of becoming an education hub. one of the key factors behind this is often the presence of top international university campuses within the region like London business school, Manchester business school and Canadian University.
Health Care Benefits in UAE
The UAE has a number of the best healthcare infrastructure within the world and may be a major draw for expats looking to maneuver there. Insurance plays a huge role in providing a high level of healthcare within the UAE and is important for expats living in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Therefore, this is often something that you simply will encounter very quickly.
Insurance requirements can depend upon the Emirate you reside in. For instance , in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, it's mandatory (a legal requirement) to possess insurance , while in others it's not.
Private insurance within the UAE
It’s easy, to sum up – ex-pats in the UAE will, for the most part, be working in either Abu Dhabi or Dubai, and for that, and they’re going to need insurance. It’s a legal requirement and if you're seeking residence, you'll get to be ready to prove that you simply have coverage.
Public Transport Systems within the UAE
With low cost of fuel and availability of top car brands at reasonable prices, there are many other ways of commuting.
Most of the UAE transport has been monitored by the UAE government– the buses, taxis, water taxis, and therefore the metro. In Dubai, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has the operations of public taxis, the Dubai Metro, the water transport system, buses, and therefore the Dubai Tram, under its purview.
4 Important Things About Public Transportation in UAE
Taxis. the most easy mode of transportation available all over the United Arab Emirates
Buses. The bus network of the city is comparatively widespread that stands to be an excellent way of connecting your home to the desired destination.
Metro, Mono, and Tram.
Dubai is the only emirate that has a transport card linking most forms of conveyance payments, including the metro, tram, buses, and water buses. To be eligible for any of those services, you would like to get yourself a Nol card (in Arabic, Nol means fare)
How We Help
Our experienced consultants will guide you throughout your journey in pursuit of higher education and admissions into your dream universities/colleges. In specific but not limited to, following areas of assistance is provided by our consultants:
- Complete Profile Evaluation
- Guidance on curriculum and subject selection for high school (A levels, IB, IGCSE etc)
- STEM Coaching - Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business, Maths, Economics, English and many other subjects
- Preparation of different standardized tests - Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Helping you to build your profile by guiding you on leadership skills, co-curricular activities, internship, online courses etc.
- Shortlist and finalize the best-fit college / university
- Research the right programs / courses for students
- Craft academic CV
- Brainstorm ideas for essays and personal statements
- Draft pointers for recommendation letters
- Scholarship and Financial Aid guidance
- MMI and Panel Interview Preparation
- Submission of the application form
- Follow up with the universities and updating the status of the applications
- Visa assistance and guidance
- Assistance on safe accommodation options
- Pre-Departure Guidance