Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Study in Germany with Berlin School Of Business And Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation History
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is a German private higher education establishment with its main campus located in the capital city of Germany, Berlin. The institution emphasizes the importance of improving a student’s practical skills by employing industry-focused academics known in business and various industries.
BSBI offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Business, Marketing, Art & Design, Computer Science, Tourism, Health Management, Logistics, Psychology, MBA, and more.
- Shortlisted for the AMBA & BGA Excellence Awards, for the ‘Best Lifelong Learning Initiative.’”
- Nominated at the Education Investor Awards 2022.
- Became a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Excellent student support - We provide excellent academic tuition, guaranteed small-sized classes, tuition from industry experts, and guest speaker presentations.
- Free German language lessons - This will help you increase your employment opportunities in Germany after graduation.
- Online resources - BSBI has integrated the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and e-learning programs into the heart of its teaching.
- Dedicated career service - From CV workshops and networking events to personalized career advice, the team is on hand to provide students with the specialized services needed to fulfil their career aspirations.
- Post-study German visa - After graduation, if you would like to extend your residence permit in Germany, you can apply for a job-seeking visa for up to 18 months which will allow you to work without any limitations. To benefit from career opportunities in Germany, a good level of German is necessary.
- Free legal support –: If you’re dealing with a confusing visa process, our legal partner SERS will provide visa support and advice completely free of charge.
BSBI Infrastructure and Services
Berlin School of Business and Innovation has a main urban campus located in the Berlin suburb of Schöneberg. The suburb is close to Potsdamer Platz, which is home to several renowned firms including Daimler, Sony, and Deutsche Bahn.
There are multiple study locations for students to choose from. Berlin School of Business and Innovation has a main modern campus located in the Schöneberg district of Berlin, with a range of trendy stores, cafe, and restaurants nearby. The campus is also located close to public transportation and offers modern teaching facilities.
The campus offers bright lecture theatres and state-of-the-art facilities including wireless internet connection across the campus. The school also offers several learning resources, careers support, and student services.
BSBI also has a campus in Hamburg, Germany, and students can start their studies in Paris or Athens and complete their program in Berlin at BSBI, as part of the international study experience.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation libraries offer students access to a range of books, periodicals, and journals in both digital and print formats in addition to online databases and magazines. Students can also make use of the wireless internet connection and student lounges to study and unwind after a lecture.
BSBI does not have any on-campus accommodation. BSBI partners with leading agencies including Spot a home and Uni places, and ErasmusU to offer off-campus accommodation options to the students.
BSBI does not guarantee the provision of housing however they can still do a lot to help you find the right place to live during your studies in Berlin.
The off-campus accommodation at BSBI includes single occupancy rooms with ensuite or common washroom facilities located close to public transportation and amenities.
Some of the features include:
- Furnished apartments and houses
- Internet access available
- Shared lounge and kitchens
- Dedicated multilingual team
- Online booking available
Medical Services in BSBI
The school encourages all international students to get medical insurance before they arrive. Students can avail of healthcare facilities at a local practice or hospital which offer doctor check-ups, prescriptions, tests and examinations, and vaccinations.
BSBI Student Clubs
BSBI has a football and basketball team, and they are planning to start a drama and art society
Berlin School of Business and Innovation Location
Potsdamer Straße 180
BSBI Faculty of Creative Industries
Gasstrasse 6B, Kontor N
D-22761 Hamburg, Germany
PPA Business School
11-13 rue Camille Pelletan
92120 Montrouge, France
Independent Studies of Science and Technology
68, Sygrou Avenue
117 42 – Athens
BSBI has multiple campuses for students to choose from.
- Berlin: The main campus is located in the Schoneberg district of Berlin, Germany close to trendy retail stores, cafes, restaurants, and other amenities. The campus also offers easy access to the rest of the city via excellent public transportation.
- Hamburg: The BSBI campus is situated in the heart of the historical gas works area, Otto von Bahrenpark. This location has a long-standing historical background and serves as a perfect backdrop for a modern, exciting, and inspiring creative campus.
- Paris: PPA Business School, our partner in Paris, is close to useful amenities and transport links, near the park Montsouris, and students benefit from easy access to the subway and bus stations. PPA has a main campus called Campus Parc Montsouris, which is very spacious (3500m²), with an auditorium, numerous study and seminar rooms, coworking areas, and a new cafeteria.
- Athens: IST i’s our partner in Athens and is located in the heart of Athens, Greece. Students benefit from an excellent campus, whilst being well-connected and close to world-renowned landmarks. If you need time to relax, enjoy your international study experience by stepping outside to explore Athens, right on your doorstep.
Top Landmarks, Companies, and Airports near Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Schöneberg, the area where the campus is located, is a lively district with good transport links and many beautiful green spaces.
The building itself is located close to Potsdamer Platz, the home of several big corporations including Sony, Deutsche Bahn, and Daimler, making Schöneberg an ideal place to study business.
Airports nearby our campus: Berlin Brandenburg (Willy Brandt) Airport (Currently active) and Tempelhof Airport (Defunct)
Berlin School of Business and Innovation International Students Info
Programmes offered at BSBI
BSBI offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in addition to professional, doctorate, and online programmes.
MA in Logistics
MA in Energy Management
MSc in Engineering Management
BSc in Psychology - Psychosocial Disciplines
MSc in Psychology
Cognitive Processes and Technologies
MA Visual Communication
BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management
Global MBA (UCA)
MSc Finance & Investment
MSc Digital Marketing
MA Tourism, Hospitality, and Event Management
MSc in International Health Management
MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MAIE)
BA in Economics and Business Administration
MA in International Tourism,
Hospitality and Event Management
BA (Hons) Animation
BA (Hons) Graphic Design
BA (Hons) Illustration
Doctorate in Business Administration
BSc (Hons) International Business and Management
BSc (Hons) Computer Science and Digitisation
MSc Data Analytics
MSc Information Technology Management
Student Support in Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation offers a range of student support services including programmes consultation, virtual student lounge, assistance with applications and enrolments, health insurance, visas and immigration, and networking events with prospective employers.
Students can also connect with the student services division to speak about career orientation, and working options for international students, and a dedicated business coach to guide and mentor them through their careers.
Visas and Immigration Support at Berlin School of Business and Innovation
The school partners with Fintiba, to assist students with their study visa documents and other requirements relating to their arrival in the country. The school also partners with Expatrio to assist students with opening German bank accounts and health insurance for a monthly fee.
Once students arrive in Germany, BSBI’s legal partner SERS will provide visa advice and support completely free of charge.
BSBI International Student Contact
Students can email [email protected] or call +49 3058 584 0959 to reach out to the student services team to seek assistance with a range of queries including visas and immigration, accommodation and housing, health insurance, and academic assistance.
Student Life at BSBI
Student Societies in Berlin School of Business
BSBI – Public Health Society’ (BPHS): This society gathers students from different specialties and different backgrounds and the main mission is to share health-related knowledge with BSBI students and staff, increasing awareness at the local, national, and international levels.
Social Wellbeing Platform: This platform gives students the opportunity to meet and spend quality time with like-minded people and provides a space to share thoughts and celebrate traditions. The monthly event also allows students to engage in voluntary services and join community events to spread positive well-being in society.
Computer Science & IT society: students can join this society and share thoughts, experiences, and ideas on new technologies, computer engineering, data science, and artificial intelligence. BSBI is conducting workshops and field studies for hands-on experience, and then scientific research.
Management Society Club: From debates to cross-cultural meetups, this society allows the BSBI student community to organize and coordinate events.
Sports and Fitness in Berlin School of Business and Innovation
There are no sports facilities available on campus, however, the city of Berlin offers a number of fitness clubs, gymnasiums, sports, and recreational centres, and fitness classes for students at discounted rates. Many private accommodation providers also offer on-site sports and fitness facilities.
Health and Wellbeing at BSBI
Students can email [email protected] or call +49 3058 584 0959 to reach out to the student services team to seek assistance with health and wellbeing issues and gain medical advice, health insurance, and academic assistance.
Residential Life at BSBI
The city of Berlin is ranked as the 7th best student city in the world and a large number of international students make up the city’s population. Berlin city offers a range of eclectic and trendy bars, nightclubs, and fine-dining restaurants in addition to hosting a number of events and carnivals every year.
Food and Drink
There are several cafeterias, fast food chains, healthy eating options, restaurants, and eateries available close to the campus, serving a range of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options in addition to freshly baked goods and tea, coffee, fresh juices, and soft drinks.
Short-term or Weekend Getaways
The main campus is centrally located and offers easy access to a number of tourist attractions in Berlin including entertainment venues, museums and art galleries, and historical monuments. For the weekend, students can explore the renowned German cities of Stuttgart, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich, and Bonn.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation does not assist students with part-time work but most international students in Germany work part-time while they study. Part-time work opportunities include customer service roles, cashiers, waiters and waitresses, bartenders, or supermarket assistants.
International students in Germany are allowed to work 20 hours a week during the term time however they can work full-time during the holidays.
Student Safety in Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Crime Around the Area in Berlin School of Business and Innovation
BSBI’s main campus is centrally located and the crime rate around the university campus and the housing is very low. However, in case of emergencies, students can dial 112 for an ambulance or 110 for police assistance.
BSBI’s Famous Courses
BSBI offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Some of the most popular programmes include:
- MA in Logistics
- MA in Energy Management
- MSc in Engineering Management
- BSc in Psychology – Psychosocial Disciplines
- MSc in Psychology - Cognitive Processes and Technologies
- MA Tourism, Hospitality, and Event Management
- Global MBA
- MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MAIE)
Campus Recruitment in Berlin School of Business and Innovation
BSBI Careers Services assists students with career guidance, interview coaching, and CV workshops, and hosts guest speaker events. The school also maintains corporate partnerships with a range of employers which enables the students to network with leading professionals in the industry. The school also partners with JobTeaser to assist students with finding jobs and internships, attending career workshops, and gain interview advice.
BSBI Undergraduate admissions
BSBI offers undergraduate programmes in economics and business, administration, tourism and hospitality, animation, illustration, graphic design, computer science, and digitisation. The applications can be submitted to the school with relevant supporting documents.
Where to apply: school website
Admission requirements: the below information is required while completing the school application:
For BA in Economics and Business Administration (UNINETTUNO)
- Minimum age: 18 (titles awarded upon completion of at least 12 years of schooling).
- Academic qualifications: A school leaving certificate that allows you to pursue higher education in Germany (e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, or International Baccalaureate), International school leaving certificates, BTEC/National Diploma; Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education.
- English requirement: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), equivalent Password Test, PTE Academic (both in the test centre and online accepted) 50 + score, TOEFL IBT or equivalent (e.g. Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Trinity’s Integrated Skills in English (ISE): ISE I (B1) for BAF with *Pass in each component; ISE II (B2) for all Master and BA courses with *Pass in each component; ISE III (C1) for DBA with *Pass in each component.
- For all BA/BSC programmes (UCA) Entry Requirements.
- Foundation (International Route) minimum age: 17 (titles awarded upon completion of at least 11 years of schooling).
- BA/BSc (Hons) minimum age: 18 years old (titled awarded upon completion of at least 12 years of schooling).
- Foundation (International Route): Academic Qualifications: ECCTIS UK equivalent to GCSE.
- BA/BSc (Hons): Academic Qualifications: A school leaving certificate that allows you to pursue higher education in Germany (e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura or International Baccalaureate), or international school leaving certificates, or BTEC/National Diploma, or Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education.
BSBI postgraduate admissions
BSBI offers postgraduate programs in business, tourism and hospitality, digital marketing, finance, innovation and entrepreneurship, health management, data analytics, IT, visual communication, logistics, engineering, energy management, and psychology. The applications can be submitted to the school with relevant supporting documents.
Where to apply: school website
Admission requirements: The below information is required while completing the school application:
University for the Creative Arts (UCA)
- Minimum age: 21.
- Academic qualifications: strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
- English requirements: IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component); Password test – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component); PTE (Academic) – minimum OS of 56 ( with min 51 in each component); TOEFL IBT OS 80 (Listening 17, Reading 18, Speaking 20, Writing 17); Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Cambridge English Proficiency OS 69 (min 162 in each component): LanguageCert International ESOL SELT OS B2 Communicator High Pass (min 33 in each component): Duolingo test with an overall score of 105.
Concordia University Chicago (CUC)
- Minimum age: 21.
- Academic qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution. GPA earned 2.25 or above.
- English Requirements: IELTS – IELTS Academic with an Overall Score of 6.0 or above, or; 72 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL IBT) – for these programmes which are provided by CUC, the DI code is 1140, or; Duolingo Test – Overall score of 95 or above.
International Telematic University UNINETTUNO
- Minimum age: 21.
- Academic qualifications: strong undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- English requirements: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), equivalent Password Test, PTE Academic (both in the test center and online accepted) 50 + score, TOEFL IBT or equivalent (e.g. Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Trinity's Integrated Skills in English (ISE): ISE I (B1) for BAF with *Pass in each component; ISE II (B2) for all Master and BA courses with *Pass in each component; ISE III (C1) for DBA with *Pass in each component.
When to apply for Berlin School of Business and Innovation
The school accepts rolling admissions for its intakes in February, May and October, however, intake dates do vary by programmes.
How can we add value to your Higher Education Journey
Our top consultants can guide & ensure your admissions into Berlin School of Business and Innovation. We have successfully counselled students for their admission into many top universities like Berlin School of Business and Innovation , California Institute of Technology , University College London , Princeton University, Yale University , Massachusetts Institute of Technology and many other top universities.
Contact Us Now We also can help you with following Services
Berlin School of Business and Innovation Application Requirements
IELTS score requirementsA strong proficiency in the English language is essential for admission into universities in Germany. To be able to get a successful admission in Berlin School of Business and Innovation in Germany students need to complete IELTS with a minimum score of 6.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation Cost of studies
Bachelors: € 8,500
Masters: € 11,000
Fees may vary for each program. Please visit the program page for specific fees.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation,Germany