Patricia Ellsworth Kopenhaver, BA, MA, DPM Endowed Scholarship is donated by Dr. Patricia E. Kopenhaver and it is awarded to qualified female students pursuing in the School of Podiatric Medicine at Barry University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time graduate student pursuing in the University’s School of Podiatric Medicine at Barry University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be associated with American Association for Women Podiatrist, Inc
- Should portray leadership skills.
- Should demonstrate financial need as determined by Barry University Office of Financial Aid.
How to Apply:
An applicant must complete a general scholarship application on Barry University Scholarship System. The application will then be considered for the scholarships that the applicant is eligible for. The applicant may also get a chance to be eligible for multiple scholarships based on the responses produced to supplemental questions. Also, the applicant must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The Scholarship awards $1,830
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name