The William Randolph Hearst Endowed Scholarship for Education is donated by William Randolph Hearst and it is awarded to the full-time freshmen, sophomore or junior year undergraduate students majoring in Education at Barry University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student majoring in Education at Barry University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours.
- Should demonstrate financial need as determined by Barry University Office of Financial Aid.
Minority students in the Adrian Dominican School of Education that meet all of the other criteria are given preference.
How to Apply:
An applicant must complete a general scholarship application on Barry University Scholarship System. The application will then be considered for the scholarships that the applicant is eligible for. The applicant may also get a chance to be eligible for multiple scholarships based on the responses produced to supplemental questions. Also, the applicant must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Should submit an essay in 300 to 450 words highlighting why the applicant intends to take education as a major for his or her undergraduate study.
- Should submit a letter stating that the applicant would want to permanently stay in the United States of America after completing the graduation in case the applicant is a resident or citizen of a foreign nation.
The Scholarship awards $ 3,850
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name