The College of Engineering, Design & Physical Sciences Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate students pursuing in the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible:
- An applicant should be pursuing full time undergraduate degree in the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences.
- An applicant should commence the course in the upcoming academic year.
- The offer should be for FHEQ Level 4 (year 1) of the course.
- This includes offers made through UCAS Clearing and Adjustment. Before attending Brunel University clearing applicants must ensure that they inform the Student Loans Company (SLC) at the earliest.
An applicant should achieve any of the following qualifications and grades
- 3 A Levels with grades AAB or above
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 33 points or above
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma or BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma with grades D*D*D or above
- 3 Scottish Advanced Higher with grades AAB or above
- Higher Irish Leaving Certificate from 5 subjects with grades H2, H2, H2, H3, H3 (or AAABB from the pre-2017 grading system) or above.
Note: UCAS tariff equivalencies or combinations of qualifications are not acceptable.
How to Apply:
Students will be considered for the scholarship automatically based on the information provided in their course application and awards will be made by the Allocation Panel.