The Lifelong Learning Bursary is awarded to the Home fee paying applicants who will be the age of 30 or more and holds an offer for undergraduate degree starting in September at Brunel University London and the Brunel Pathway College. However the priority is given to the applicants who are residents of the London Borough of Hillingdon, care leavers, or are resident in an area of deprivation, as defined by the Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) Quintiles 1 and 2.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be over the age of 30 or more and must hold an offer for undergraduate degree on the course start date at the university.
- Should have been assessed as a Home fee payer for fee purposes. Students who are not sure of their fee status should know that Brunel uses the information you have provided in your application form to assess your fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- Should have met all the conditions and have accepted the place.
Proof of Eligibility:
- Should submit the evidence of age which will be collected from UCAS/UTT/Brunel application forms
- Should submit the evidence of residency in the London Borough of Hillingdon and proof of address will be required in the form of a council tax bill
- Should submit the proof of care leaver status in the form of written documentation from the student’s local authority.
- Should submit the evidence of quintiles 1 and 2 of the Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) data and proof of address will be required in the form of a council tax bill
How to Apply:
An applicant should complete an application form
https://goingto.brunel.ac.uk/form/Life-long-learning-scholarship also should submit the statement of 250 words explaining why they would be a suitable recipient of the bursary.