The Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded to the students who are pursuing postgraduate degree and is available to all Home, EU and Overseas fee paying students who have obtained a First Class undergraduate degree at Brunel University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time, part time, distance learning or online learning students pursuing a postgraduate study that includes the MBA and Mres programmes at the university.
- Should have achieved a First Class honours degree from a UK University or an EU University.
For UK degree:
- The student does not have to have attended a UK based campus but the award must be from a UK University.
- An honours degree awarded with distinction is acceptable where no first class classification exists.
- Holding a higher degree, without having achieved a First Class classification at undergraduate level does not qualify for receipt of this award.
- For an EU equivalent the award must be from a recognised EU institution and be the equivalent of a of a first class honours degree, as listed in appendix 1.
How to Apply:
An applicant should apply for the course in the usual way and the eligibility will be automatically considered. No separate application is required.