Amy Li Cambridge Scholarship was established in memory of Amy Li and is jointly funded by her former employer DNV GL, a leading organization in the maritime, energy and oil and gas industries, and the Cambridge Commonwealth, European & International Trust. This scholarship is awarded to international students except EU nationals pursuing undergraduate studies in the field of Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- The scholarships are accessible just for study at the University of Cambridge.
- This scholarship is available to applicants for undergraduate degrees.
- This scholarship is for international students except EU nationals.
How to Apply:
- The application should be submitted through the UCAS portal.
- Follow the instruction and complete the application.
- You are mandatory to take a written assessment.
- You should attend the interview.