The Beit Trust was established in 1906 by the will of Mr. Alfred Beit, a financier and director of the British South Africa Company. The Beit Trust and the Cambridge Trust work together to offer the Beit Cambridge Scholarship for post-graduate degree students from Malawi, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
- All scholarships are accessible just for study at the University of Cambridge and require that you apply to the University via the normal online form, and most scholarships require that you apply by the relevant deadline.
- You must return to your home country after completion of their Master's degree.
- You will be given a priority if you hold some work experience.
- This scholarship is not valid for students pursuing MBA or MFIN.
- You must be under the age of 30 to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Visit The Beit Trust official website.
- Complete the Application.
- Applications should be for a one-year taught Master’s Degree (to UK universities), or a two-year taught Master’s in South Africa.