The Dr. Deborah Kantor Nagler Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the eligible students pursuing online Instructional Design & Technology Master of Science degree program at Full Sail University. Students are responsible for purchasing the required laptop and software for the program.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should currently be a K-12 teacher
- Should register and attend one of university’s free webinars for K-12 educators
- Should submit a self-reflection piece or showcase project
- Should participate in an interview via Zoom with the Full Sail University Scholarship Committee
- Should meet admissions requirements for graduate programs
- Should apply to the Instructional Design & Technology Master of Science degree program as a new student.
How to Apply:
An applicant should submit proof of teacher certification/credential or official letter through the Teaching Certificate to do on the Full Sail One portal.
The self-refl ection piece or showcase project must be submitted to Dr. Holly Ludgate at [email protected]