The Full Sail Alumni Scholarship is awarded to the students who have a desired path in the entertainment and media industry and are enrolled for an additional campus degree program as a returning student.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have graduated or will graduate from their previous degree program.
- Should have good academic and financial standing
- Should have achieved a minimum overall grade of B or better in previous (80 overall numeric grade average)
- Should demonstrate an ability and dedication to their desired path in the entertainment and media industry
How to Apply:
- An applicant should submit the completed scholarship application.
- Full Sail will reference the student’s overall grade as of the deadline date to confirm grade eligibility.
- An applicant should have filled out a FAFSA or confirmed cash payments.