The Student Support Scholarship is awarded to the eligible students pursuing degree at Full Sail University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and review their Federal Student Aid Report with a Full Sail University Financial Aid Administrator.
- Should demonstrate need and have completed the Financial Aid process calculated based on a need-based formula.
- Should have achieved a minimum overall GPA of 2.0
- Should be currently enrolled at Full Sail University for initial awarding.
- Should graduate from degree in which the scholarship was awarded for final receipt.
How to Apply:
Recipients of the Student Support Scholarship will be submitted by a Full Sail University Enrollment Guide or Financial Aid Administrator.