The Momentum Scholarship for Florida residents is awarded to the eligible students pursuing online undergraduate degree program at Full Sail University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should have applied for admission as a Florida residents to Full Sail University for an online undergraduate program.
- Should have completed the Enrollment process and met the entrance requirements.
- Should have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and review their Federal Student Aid Report with a Full Sail University Enrollment Guide.
- Should have completed the Enrollment or Financial Aid process and demonstrated need, calculated by a need-based formula.
- Should have applied as a new student to Full Sail University.
How to Apply:
The Momentum Scholarship application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee at least one week prior to the desired start date. Also, check with enrollment Guide for the deadline date applicable to your start date.